[Theme]I created a new "theme" anyone interested?

obannvi

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Its not really a theme, but I did change a few things around...Mainly Rosie and the taskbar...If you're interested download the signed .zip and flash through recovery. Remember, do a nandroid backup first and I will NOT be responsible if anything were to happen...Here is a screen shot. The 2.1 icons are not included, but I will be making a signed .zip sometime today that will include the icons.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

2bobq8.jpg

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Theme looks great!

As for where to put it, I agree it needs to be in the Sprint Hero hacking section somewhere. I'll report the post to Jeremy and company and they can decide after reading it. Then we all know where to put themes from now on :)

Edit - how's about a megaupload or 4shared mirror? RS never shows me the love.

Last edited:

sparda07

Android Supporter
Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
great now we know where Themes should go but wouldn't it be better to make a sub in the hacks section just for Themes and icon packs

Also that link is not working right now.

obannvi

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Theme looks great!

As for where to put it, I agree it needs to be in the Sprint Hero hacking section somewhere. I'll report the post to Jeremy and company and they can decide after reading it. Then we all know where to put themes from now on :)

Edit - how's about a megaupload or 4shared mirror? RS never shows me the love.

I'll try 4shared...Here is the completed version...It includes a new gmail notification icon in the taskbar as well as other icon changes. It also includes all the 2.1 icons.

droidone-signed.zip

hobbitjack

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to say nice work :).

You have inspired me to have a go at tweaking Rosie and the Lockscreen. I've managed to change most of the stuff via the com.htc.resources, but i cant figure out how i change where it says Phone or the applications/+ icon. Any idea what png's i need to edit please?

Last edited:

obannvi

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to say nice work :).

You have inspired me to have a go at tweaking Rosie and the Lockscreen. I've managed to change most of the stuff via the com.htc.resources, but i cant figure out how i change where it says Phone or the applications/+ icon. Any idea what png's i need to edit please?

You need to edit Rosie.apk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcj001