99530626.png
46362760.png

Click Here to Download Theme v2
Click Here to Download Theme v2 w/Circle Battery
Click Here to Download Dock/Icons for LauncherPro
Click Here to Download Wallpaper

Includes: Gingerbread Theme, Nexus Boot Animation

1) MUST be deodexed
2) Mount data and system before applying zip.
3) Toggle Signature Verification as I haven't signed it yet.
4) This will clear the Dalvik cache, so the first boot will take a few minutes.
5) I'm sure there will be a bug or two, just report them to the thread and Ill get to it ASAP.

Ill post an updated version that is signed and includes a few more things (such as the Gingerbread KB) later. Enjoy!

Special thanks for Nick7 for giving me a base Gingerbread theme to start with, I combined it with a dump from a friend's Nexus S to make it as close to stock Gingerbread that I could.

Last edited:

santino405

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I tested it out, and everything looks great, downloaded the launcher from the market, and installed the keyboard. Thanks alot! What would it take to skin the dialer to the gingerbread one? would it be possible to pull the apk from a gingerbread rom and put it on our device?

icemank121

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I tested it out, and everything looks great, downloaded the launcher from the market, and installed the keyboard. Thanks alot! What would it take to skin the dialer to the gingerbread one? would it be possible to pull the apk from a gingerbread rom and put it on our device?

I'm working on the dialer for the next release.

Reactions: citizeninsane89

icemank121

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I readded the unmodified settings and mms apks to see if that fixes it and posted a version 2. I had no random reboots until right after I released the theme, and I used it for almost a week before releasing, so it had to be the last few additions I made, those were the last 2 I made before I released. If it still reboots after this version ill step back further. Sorry about the issues, its so completely random its hard to figure out whats causing it.

blaqbird

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to try this them out but I have no idea how to even deodex to get started. Can someone point me in the direction to learning how to deodex?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance