Theme to the apps screen

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you tell us what device you're using? And what do you mean by theme? Are you talking about a wallpaper, or do you have a device that has a theme function?

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Can you tell us what device you're using? And what do you mean by theme? Are you talking about a wallpaper, or do you have a device that has a theme function?
My English are poor. I mean wallpaper.

- - - Updated - - -

It is Bitmore 1060 tablet. Today i found out that is made by a Greek company.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Unless you have KitKat (Android 4.4), you generally can't apply a wallpaper to the App Drawer screen. There might be some alternative launchers you can install that let you do it, but I'm not sure. Alternative launchers include apps like Nova, Apex, GO Launcher, etc.

TeritorialDemon

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Unless you have KitKat (Android 4.4), you generally can't apply a wallpaper to the App Drawer screen. There might be some alternative launchers you can install that let you do it, but I'm not sure. Alternative launchers include apps like Nova, Apex, GO Launcher, etc.

So are you saying that IF I am running Kitkat that I can put a wallpaper on my app drawer screen? How do I do this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I should have mentioned earlier that if you have KitKat and can run the Google Now Launcher (the default launcher on Nexus devices), then the wallpaper you have for homescreens will also be visible when the app drawer comes up. But I don't think that's the case if you have KitKat but are running some other launcher.