There is no Mic problem! You guys Lie

MushroomStamp

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
So I have had my Mic cutting out since Launch. I waited patiently for the patch they kept telling me will fix it. 4.0.4 finally gets rolled out and the problem didn't fix, in fact it's worse.

So i call VZW, they admit to the problem and offer me the Moto Razr. Well I don't want the Razr and it's low battery. They wouldn't swap it with a Maxx because it came out after the Nexus. Ok, fair enough. So they said if I don't want the Razr to contact Samsung.

So i Did

I just got off the phone with Samsung. I was transferred to "Advanced Support" is what they called it.

I was told, "You are the first person to ever call in with this problem", "Because this is a problem we haven't heard about, you will have to send your phone in to be evaluated". I then pleaded to let me show them the 10s of 1000's of forums from VZW, Samsung, and Tech forums that prove it. "We are not going to go look up some forum for obscure posts about a problem that doesn't exist for other people, even if it is on our own website".... then came the parting shot "Since that is a Google phone, the fix has to come from them, if there really was a problem".

So while VZW admits to the problem, Samsung just flat out denies the issue.

So .. Everyone get over yourself, there is no Mic problem. So it would seem that since their is no mic problem, everyone I try to talk to is in on the conspiracy to act like they can't hear me, when they really can.

P.S. I will never buy another Samsung product again

droogin

Banned
Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Just keep calling back iv been having a horrible time with my nexus for 5 months now. I call all the time, the first few offers were the charge, then the razr " not Maxx" then it was rezound bionc the maxx it just who you get and what the manager will approve. There is no one set thing its just what they think is the same spec. Let me tell you tell them ur downgrading yourself going to the razr maxx .

1. Nexus is a 1.5 ghz underclocked to 1.2
Razr is a 1ghz overclocked to a 1.2ghz
So the regular razr will burn the battery a lot quicker since its working a lot harder.
2. Nexus its 920x1280 331 pix per inch(ppi) with a 24 bit color enhancer
Razr 540x960 with a ppi at 288

Screen smaller

Razr has more blot wear which eats up 5gb of data

The wifi on the nexus reads from a-b-g-n
Razr b-g-n and it just means the frequency and range of Wi-Fi

If u need any other info feel free to I'm post me hope this helps just keep calling like I said they offered it to me as well

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
If one person is affected by an issue and another person is not it does not mean there is a conspiracy against that issue, nor does it mean the issue is non-existant.

droogin

Banned
Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I agree I hate apple but well give them that that set there own rules and standards and people fall in line really I wish my nexus was more reliable but company's are so quick to pump the latest and greatest out and well problems happen. Not saying iPhones don't have problems but marketing strategies have made there voice that much stronger.

droogin

Banned
Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Lol not really cdma is a standard but the technology will never be any more then 3g WCDMA/LTE is a cheaper and more efficient radio signal still has hiccups but as a customer I should have to pay top dollars to be Verizon's bata tester for there new network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rigby