There's 4 apps i didnt download :(

sarah1989

Jun 26, 2018
Visit site
I have just changed over to the Samsung Galaxy S9 from the S7 last night. I went into the playstore apps where you go into your own one where you can install the apps you had before. I scrolled through and I discovered that there has been 4 apps that I haven't used before or I have downloaded. Two of them are games which possibly my son has downdload them but thing is I never seen it on my S7 cause it's two games he wouldn't of played with and if I would of deleted them. The other two are a cute-beauty store app which I'm not into makeup etc and I wouldn't never down load that type of app and the other one is tinder. I never have had tinder before, I have no use for it and have no idea why it's there ready to install on my own playstore list when I didnt download it previously. Im so confused over all this. I got told it could of been a virus or it could of been my kid (but he wouldn't go download that beauty app or tinder), it could of been a pop up ad somewhere? I dont know at all. Would anyone have any ideas?? Very much appreicte the help

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
There's an app called DT Ignite that allows unwanted apps to be installed without you knowing and/or without your permission. Check to see if you have this app in your list of apps. Not that familiar with samsung phones any more, but in your app manager, there should be an additional menu to allow to show all system apps.
If you have it, disable it.
Another problem app is Mobile Services Manager.

sarah1989

Jun 26, 2018
Visit site
I have looked and dont have the DT ignite. It's just strange and weird to me that there is 4 apps that I never seen on my S7 and now on my S9. I never downloaded them. I understand if my kid accidentally downloaded the games that I mentioned but I would of gotten rid of them thing is I never seen them on my S7. And the other two apps the cute-beauty one and tinder i have never downloaded it or used them before. This is strange and weird how I never downloaded them and they are in my playstore list ready for me to install. Thank you for your help . If anyone else knows what's happened I would appreciate more help or advice, anything. Thank you

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
ready to install on my own playstore list
doesn't mean "installed on your phone". Why is it "on your playstore list"? That's a good question, but Google doesn't tell anyone how they figure out which apps and which ads to show people. Just don't install them. (For all we know, installing some other app could have triggered something to show tinder or the other app in your Play app.)

JacobJohn12

Jun 26, 2018
Visit site
I think this problem occurs because of same login ID of your play store. Let me know if I am right, I will give you advice on this note.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuanbinh9990