They better say something today.. otherwise..

wes008

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Please put this in a discussion thread for the sort of stuff it is. Yes, we're all on the verge of tears over this phone. I feel your pain, man :(

P.S. Mods, if mini-modding is against the rules here, sorry. Please lmk.

ixse

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
i thought they were suppose announce the 17th release today.. guess it was another trash info.. why did i even buy the case for this dang phone.. now i can't get away from it..

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
i thought they were suppose announce the 17th release today.. guess it was another trash info.. why did i even buy the case for this dang phone.. now i can't get away from it..

Well, you can still look at the case, play with it, talk to it, take it out on walk ...

Reactions: miss chris

Chance

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
If what people are saying about ipad push, then they probably wont announced squat this week. If they are focusing on ipad sales and push, there wont be announcement until next week.
At which point, we will find out that its not coming out the 17th.

Sigh

Reactions: deltwalrus

Mooch10

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I am locked in, bought the case, put $50 down at BB have the screen protector and my black jelly guard is in transit. Now I wait.........

Chance

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
The tester on other forum got his phone on March 2, he posted that he gets to keep phone for 30 days.
Would they release phone when people still testing them?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaibh