They really need to get this onto other Tmo phone plans

addictedtoblackberry

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
This phone is nice, and I would buy it TODAY since Tmo's service is the best in Southern California. But, the strict Even more plan policy set by Google is ridiculous.

Anyone have any info on when this phone will be available on family plans for no more than 180?

ads

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
There are some threads where folks say it isn't a problem to change plans after purchase. I've not called tmo, but for them to turn down MORE revenue of a family plan from the original google-required plan seems unlikely. Have you called them?
ADS

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
This phone is nice, and I would buy it TODAY since Tmo's service is the best in Southern California. But, the strict Even more plan policy set by Google is ridiculous.

Anyone have any info on when this phone will be available on family plans for no more than 180?

pay 529 and you can put it on whatever plan you want :rolleyes:

z0phi3l

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I managed to get a GOOD T-mobile rep on the line

He temporarily separated my line from the rest of the lines, made it the primary line on the account, had me go through the site and order the phone, once I got my confirmation email from Google, put everything back

With the help of an activation rep it took us ~45 minutes total for my subsidized N1, and it was at a whim, I was already setting money aside for the full price when we decided to give it a shot and call in

addictedtoblackberry

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
I managed to get a GOOD T-mobile rep on the line

He temporarily separated my line from the rest of the lines, made it the primary line on the account, had me go through the site and order the phone, once I got my confirmation email from Google, put everything back

With the help of an activation rep it took us ~45 minutes total for my subsidized N1, and it was at a whim, I was already setting money aside for the full price when we decided to give it a shot and call in

did you have to pay money for any fees?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61