Thinking about getting the Pro

Scumman

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
I am currently using a Pixel XL and I love stock Android but I really like the looks of the P20 Pro. Will I notice any differences running the P20 Pro?

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I am currently using a Pixel XL and I love stock Android but I really like the looks of the P20 Pro. Will I notice any differences running the P20 Pro?

I came to the P20 Pro from the Pixel XL as well. Battery life is way better, better camera, more RAM, faster CPU. EMUI is certainly different that stock Android, the only noticeable difference I have seen so far is the unlock with voice is missing. Most everything else in in there but may just be in a different place. From what I have ready, P20 Pro is expected to receive Android Pie sometime in the next week or so but most likely dependent on who your carrier is.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I came to the P20 Pro from the Pixel XL as well. Battery life is way better, better camera, more RAM, faster CPU. EMUI is certainly different that stock Android, the only noticeable difference I have seen so far is the unlock with voice is missing. Most everything else in in there but may just be in a different place. From what I have ready, P20 Pro is expected to receive Android Pie sometime in the next week or so but most likely dependent on who your carrier is.

Where did you find out that the P20 pro is due to get android pie in the next week or so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jameszang48