This forum is shaping up nicely.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I've never understood the hostility people have on message boards about other devices or operating systems. I always thought the point was for people to have a place to discuss what they knew and ask and answer questions. I try to respond and post as if I were actually talking to someone; it seems many take the opportunity to just say (i guess type) whatever they like without regard to social etiquette. I dare say many people post replies that they wouldn't think about saying to someone face to face. Point is, this forum is shaping up nicely I would say...hopefully we can keep it that way.

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I was worried before the droid came out I came in a looked around and not much activity. Seems like there is a bunch now. Hopefully we can just keep building. Thanks for Android Central for giving us a nice new home.

Lets all help each other hack the heck out of our Droids and make it the best phone out there. :)

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I check for new posts several times a day. I agree that this forum is excellent. People are uniformly friendly and helpful. I plan on staying and hope I can repay those who are so helpful.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I leave a tab on the computer with this place running while I'm working lol. Very nice to hit new posts and see what I'm interested in without having to sift through a ton of nonsense I'm not. Excellent job JFSikora and company.