This phone is AWESOME

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Oh my, I am in absolute Samsung Note 9 midnight black 512 GB heaven........

Just picked up my new technology obsession today - I have been waiting for the black version to be released (..... really Samsung.....)

Initial goodness......so much goodness......

The screen is more brilliant than my now retired note 8 - I mean it just pops..........for the first time, ever, I have no storage worries, at all......... the S pen functionality is so cool - never a selfie person, I've been taking pictures all day - just wait as new code is created expanding the functionality of the bluetooth S pen.......... the speaker on this phone is amazing - a huge improvement - excellent sound - I mean excellent - I can feel the bass vibrating the back of the phone, not to mention - the phonejack.......form factor - outstanding - more secure in the hand than my note 8 with what Sammie did with the edges.......Sammie moved the fingerprint sensor and it's a winner, especially for someone with big long manly hands like me - lol....... was able to download a S Note apk and its up and running smoothly........ I know initial days of battery use aren't a good indicator, but so far loving the extra mAh - 4000 mAh is an anticipated joy!

Will update more later but so far I am in 7th Heaven as a dedicated Note fan....... I know many say it was only a refinement with minor improvements over the note 8, but for my use of the phone......... it is a suberb home run........ this smartphone is an absolute beast!!!!

You rock Samsung!!!!!

Last edited:

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Oh my, I am in absolute Samsung Note 9 midnight black 512 GB heaven........

Just picked up my new technology obsession today - I have been waiting for the black version to be released (..... really Samsung.....)

Initial goodness......so much goodness......

The screen is more brilliant than my now retired note 8 - I mean it just pops..........for the first time, ever, I have no storage worries, at all......... the S pen functionality is so cool - never a selfie person, I've been taking pictures all day - just wait as new code is created expanding the functionality of the bluetooth S pen.......... the speaker on this phone is amazing - a huge improvement - excellent sound - I mean excellent - I can feel the bass vibrating the back of the phone, not to mention - the phonejack.......form factor - outstanding - more secure in the hand than my note 8 with what Sammie did with the edges.......Sammie moved the fingerprint sensor and it's a winner, especially for someone with big long manly hands like me - lol....... was able to download a S Note apk and its up and running smoothly........ I know initial days of battery use aren't a good indicator, but so far loving the extra mAh - 4000 mAh is an anticipated joy!

Will update more later but so far I am in 7th Heaven as a dedicated Note fan....... I know many say it was only a refinement with minor improvements over the note 8, but for my use of the phone......... it is a suberb home run........ this smartphone is an absolute beast!!!!

You rock Samsung!!!!!

On a another note.. do you drive an S4?!

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
This is my first ever Note series phone so like you I'm blown away with its power and rich array of features.

I initially thought the s-pen might stay in the phone but how wrong was I!!

Glad to hear your enjoying your new phone. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34