Thoughts and opinions on Tapatalk app?

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I like the Tapatalk app a lot. I do most of my posting (including this post) from it. So to me its definitely worth the money. I wish more forums used Tapatalk. If you have any specific questions just ask me.

Sent from my HTC EVO with Tapatalk Pro

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm not as avid for it as some, but I believe it is faster to access the forums, and I do use it and like it.

Among other things, it is a way to find out about obscure forums on topics you never knew existed!

Sent from my Sprint EVO using Tapatalk

motoroid7

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I wish they would offer a free version for android.

I didn't have to pay for the application on BlackBerry, but obviously that's because it doesn't work. They haven't fixed the BB application in forever.

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I like it - makes it pretty easy to check the forums. I have different forums saved as favorites, so I only have to look through the ones I usually frequent. I can also look at the entire list of forums when I want as well.

Chondog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the information. As you can see.....I've made a decision to go with it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

robomav

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
you are able to save specific forums as favorites on it? i may have to look to getting it after my phone updates this week (EPIC). i could see that being useful.

Chondog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Overall, I'm happy with me decision but disappointed that so few of my regular forums can utilize it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
you are able to save specific forums as favorites on it? i may have to look to getting it after my phone updates this week (EPIC). i could see that being useful.

Yes, you can flag forums as favorites (as well as specific threads). I have Tapatalk set up to display my favorites first, so I just see the forums I frequent the most. I don't need to see all the different phone model forums (as an example), so I only have the ones that relate to my device saved.

It makes it much easier to move around. :)

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I like it for reading the forums but would like to be able to enlarge the fonts just a bit more.

Sent from my Epic using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15