Threaded SMS

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I am considering upgrading to the HTC Inspire 4g when it comes out on Sunday from an iPhone but I wondering how or if it has threaded text messaging. Does anyone know? If so, what does it look like?

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I am considering upgrading to the HTC Inspire 4g when it comes out on Sunday from an iPhone but I wondering how or if it has threaded text messaging. Does anyone know? If so, what does it look like?

Even if id didn't have threaded messaging you could always download a messaging application that has it.

I see no reason why it wouldn't have it out of the box.

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I watched that video but there are no screen shots of it.. Is there anyway someone could either post a screen shot of it, or point me in the right direction of a youtube clip of one?

bmolloy

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I watched that video but there are no screen shots of it.. Is there anyway someone could either post a screen shot of it, or point me in the right direction of a youtube clip of one?

You are touching on the one thing that the iPhone does better than Android phones... Take Screen Shots. (Soar subject amongst android users). The good news is that there are several SMS apps in the market that let you have the bubble threaded SMS conversations you are used to with the iPhone. Chomp SMS is one that looks just like the iPhone. When you install it you can change any settings you want to make it look and act like you want.

Here is a link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.p1.chompsms

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewnewby