ThunderBolt Anonymous Thread.

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi my name is Jacob and have been without a Thunderbolt since it leaked last summer. (long wait right :confused: ) I am currently supported by an old Sammy Alias 2.

MrMC7992

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have an enV touch that has a mind of it's own. Yes i love it to death, and i take care of it, but it just won't listen to me anymore. I've had to go to a psych ward because I couldn't endure it anymore, and I was threatening to smash it to pieces. Currently I am receiving shock treatment in hopes that it will help my brain deal with not having my Thunder.

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm Joe, and I started my addiction on my birthday, January 17th. Back then I thought it was an extremely temporary thing, and I would only have to hold out for another two weeks. Sh*t hit the fan, and here we are.

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm Joe, and I started my addiction on my birthday, January 17th. Back then I thought it was an extremely temporary thing, and I would only have to hold out for another two weeks. Sh*t hit the fan, and here we are.

Hi, my name is Mike, and I am a Boltaholic. (Step 1: Admit you have a problem.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bytor70

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
this is the funniest thread i have seen in a long time.

i have decided to squash my addiction for tbolt and go another full round of addiction waiting for the next phone that piques my interest. It will more than likely be a Bionic (i hate to even type that) but, if i can get a grasp on my addictions and embrace the torture that is VZW new product releases, i would like to wait for dual core HTC.

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Why is "thunderbolt" pre programmed in my incredible!? It's like, they were planning this. Sick bastards!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi my name is Eric.. and I am having nightmares about the name Thunderbolt..... its all coming back to me now... Storm..Verizon..failure..Storm2..failure.. Verizon... Storm...Thunderbolt...Storm...Thunderbolt... Wake up..Snap out of it.... it was just a dream........ or was it?

SamOliver

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi, my name is Sam and I'm a Boltaholic. I've been chasing the dragon for what seems like a lifetime. Friends and family started really worrying about me when I sold my beloved Droid on Feb. 11th to pay for my Bolt addiction that I thought would be quelled on Feb 14th. Ever since then my life has spiraled out of control. Not only was I reduced to using a crappy flip phone, but as I learned the price would be $750, I started selling my possessions to pay for my habit; iPod, digital camera, Garmin, etc... this is when my family finally decided to have an intervention. But they DON'T underSTAND!... It's not MY fault it's VERIZONS, doesn't ANYbody believe me?!?! And I...I don't need any electronics anymore, my Bolt will be able to do everything... honestly! I don't have a problem and I shouldn't be here. I can stop thinking about the Bolt whenever I want... just let me check this thread about a Best Buy release date real quick, they always seem to be reliable.

Reactions: mlpjunior