thunderbolt commercial in english

NY Reco

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I know it's been stated several times over on these forums but I really wish they'd just get on with it already. I'm not impatient such that I'd "jump ship" but I'm just weary of waiting.

Interesting to hear the commercial in English though.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen that! Thanks for posting it. Nice TV!

haha, this thing is about to be replaced. samsung plasma has done me good for about 3 years now. i wish the commercial would have been on a hd channel, cause thats std def, but we cant get picky, verizon is starting to show hope

tucker_dahlin

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It is seriously getting soooooo ridiculous that VZW hasn't said anything about this phone. Instead of hype, they are starting to piss us off. JUST GIVE US SOMETHING OFFICIAL!

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
This is exciting news. Aside from exciting, it also means we are AT MOST 15 days from release. This is as close to official as it gets. After the first (deniable) release date was missed, another "delay" would leave Verizon with egg on their face.

I've preordered from BB, but I'm ready to use that on a Kinect game if VZW throws up a preorder. I would have no problem with getting mine even a DAY early as a result of a preorder.

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
i def gotta say that chicks voice sounds annoying hard to tell with volume on it so low though i had to blast my volume in order to hear it prob best that can be done from reording it that way i havent seen this commercial on TV yet what stations has it been seen aired on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord