Thunderbolt goodies on ebay

cjm02ram

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Im looking to switch to Verizon once the bolts is released and wondering if it is safe to buy chargers, protectors etc off ebay and what is good and not. Also is the 3 pack chargers and batteries any good? Seem to go to be true so prob is

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I would say it's safe, I have purchased accessories for various phones from eBay. Most importantly buy from a shop that is legit. Also don't skip Amazon.com you can find chargers and cases there from resellers who are not marking them up $20, and sell them for like $5.

atakin77

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I buy all my batteries and chargers off ebay, not just for my phone but also cameras, laptops and other things. You can stock up with half a dozen or more batteries and chargers for the price of one Seidio. I have them everywhere for my DInc, in my desk, briefcase, car, golf bag, mom's house, etc. Stick with a seller with a ton of feedback and you will be fine. I've never had a problem with any of the batteries or chargers, nor have I ever had anything damage any of the electronics. Stuff is all coming out of the same factories over there...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15