TicWatch Pro 5 review: There's a new sheriff in town

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Holy cow, 48 mm! That chonky size is just not right for me. Personally, I think the 41 mm size of the Pixel Watch (and the new Citizen CZ Smart Gen 2, which I recently got) is the perfect size (and I don't even have spindly wrists!).

finbaar

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I recently bought my son the TicWatch 3 Pro which has the Snapdragon W4100 chip and I was impressed by the fluidity of that watch so this 5 pro must be really good. I am very tempted to get this and move away from the Huawei watch I'm currently using and this seems like the only possible option for me. Also I wouldn't blame Tic too much on the updates as Google gives "other" manufacturers nothing when it comes to updates and that dual layer screen needs proper work. Give me late rather than buggy.

kingtidus390

Jan 10, 2024
Visit site
Mobvoi claims you need 24mm bracelets, but I have a 22 mm on my TicWatch 5 Pro that works fine. Looks a bit off as it can move slightly from side to side but it fits without any problems.

It also comes in a 24mm option as well if you would prefer it to fit a bit better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol