Time and Date error after reboot.

jcccc

May 18, 2018
Visit site
Time and Date error after reboot.

Hi guy, I've update my S8+ last night and this strange issue start happening. Everytime I reboot, my phone automatically change the time to the time provided by network, this is annoying as I always set my time 5min faster than normal time (I have unclicked Auto Time n Date).

And if you turn on aeroplane mode and reboot, the time will always changed to 31-Dec-2018 06:01, everytime the system will change back to this exactly date and time. I have wipe cache already but still the same.

I've attached a pic with my software version. Can anyone please let me know what is happening or have a solution for it. Thanks

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180517-205308_Settings.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180517-205308_Settings.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 28

Javibrks

Jun 4, 2018
Visit site
Did you find any solution, or how to solve it, I have the same situation in my note8, but when i restart the date show me 1st August 2018, my compilation number is similar yours, i got N950USQS4CRE1, I appreciate your time, and thanks for all !!!

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Did you find any solution, or how to solve it, I have the same situation in my note8, but when i restart the date show me 1st August 2018, my compilation number is similar yours, i got N950USQS4CRE1, I appreciate your time, and thanks for all !!!
You have to go into settings. Click General management and then go to date time. Make sure automatic time & date is clicked on. That should fix it. My coworker had the same issue where her phone rebooted and the time got messed up on her note 8. That fixed it.

legalflow

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I have the exact same issue since the latest update. My time and date changes to 11 July 2018, 2:29pm each time my phone reboots. Fixing it using the automatic date and time is only a temp fix but it still takes a minute or so after the phone reboots to get connected to the internet to adjust the date and time to current. I prefer to set my time manually to keep it 10mins ahead so looking for a fix to this problem. My guess is it's going to have to come from a further update unless someone knows why this is happening. Cheers