To bezel or not to bezel?

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm sure we've all seen by now the concept pictures of what this phone could look like with and without bezels. I'm curious what some of you would prefer and why.

I was for it, but had second thoughts if I got a chip or nasty scratch on part of the screen. Then I thought maybe it wouldn't be an issue once a case was on the phone.

Also worried how some content may show on a no bezel screen. I would be aggravated if you got the annoying text wrap around that appears on the Edge 7 for certain web pages. Hopefully they would have the curved glass more like the Note 7, which I never noticed text wrapping around the edges. Im in the air on my opinion.

Who's for and against bezel ?

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
There is not a phone in existence that I would feel comfortable dropping.

I actually like that these glass phones force me into taking better care of my phones. I've become expert at it.

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Me personally, I want some bezel. Accidental touches were an issue for many with the Edge and even the regular S7. No bezel would make this even more of an issue.

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Also worried how some content may show on a no bezel screen. I would be aggravated if you got the annoying text wrap around that appears on the Edge 7 for certain web pages. Hopefully they would have the curved glass more like the Note 7, which I never noticed text wrapping around the edges. Im in the air on my opinion.

Who's for and against bezel ?

Same. I want a curve edge but I will only accept Note 7's kind of curve edge. S7E type if too much for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam