To Hero or not to Hero: $69.99

bikedogrun

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
The Hero is a great phone! With 2.1 and the Sense update it will be much faster too.

No reason to get a Nexus, besides I would definitely miss all the goodies in Sense compared to plain vanilla android on the Nexus...

bikedogrun

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
The Hero is a great phone! With 2.1 and the Sense update it will be much faster too.

No reason to get a Nexus, besides I would definitely miss all the goodies in Sense compared to plain vanilla android on the Nexus...

navalynt

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I suppose it really depends on your use of the phone. All Android phones can perform the same functions the differences are just "hardware perks" and "eye candy".

doubtful

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
for $70 it is the best sprint offers.. don't bet on any official 2.1 or flash support though.. pipedreams... besides who the hell can wait for nexus on sprint? Like everyone waited for iphone in verizon?

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm a lot happier with my Hero now that I have 2.1 running on it. It runs a lot better now that I installed a 2.1 custom rom. For now I'm not going to get the Nexus One and just stay with my Hero.

jgodin03

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
just got my hero last sunday. I trade my Pearl for it... Great deal. Now I'm running my Blackberry 9700 and my Hero, just swapping sim cards... I love Android and can't wait to see 2.1. I'm taking info to update to a leaked OS this week!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao