As I will probably get trolled and flamed to death, I am once again going to take one for the team and open up a discussion to hopefully help me in my next phone purchase. So, I can get an upgrade on 3/12... this will be my last upgrade until next year around the same time. I currently sport a droid pro with a cracked screen and desperately need a new phone. With this in mind, how would you proceed? Wait out the TBolt? Get a Dinc? ? Wait for something else? Get a samsung? My current phone still works 100% except for an annoying crack on the screen. So its not a dire situation. I like the feedback as it does influence my decision making... btw, I do not live in a LTE city but it should go 4G this year. Thanks again Droid Community.