To the Cloud?

meseahunt

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
i am a new nexus user so my question is this; if i purchase lets say a book from the play store after it downloads how can i send it to the cloud so it is not taking up storage on my device, is this possible? or do i just have to buy from amazon and use the kindle app??

reason i am asking is because on the pre-loaded stuff i have played with i have tried to send to the cloud but nothing shows the option to do this???

GKWANNABE

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not 100% sure but I believe you have to press the "Share" button and one of the options to share it with, should be Drop box or whatever cloud service you are using. Good luck. Hope it helps.

Nexus 7|Android Forums

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Magazines can be archived so they don't take up spaces, long press on them in the carousel view and hit archive.
Books aren't that big really but for whatever reason you can only delete them which I'm pretty sure DELETES them from everything,could be wrong.
The preloaded apps can't be uninstalled and apps can't be offloaded.

Go into settings > accounts > google and uncheck the stuff you don't want to be synced with the device.
With Google most of the stuff is already stored with them, you just pick what you want to bring down.

What's the goal here? saving space?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlashudson