Today the most horrible thing happened to my hero.

onejoo1

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
So I was mid texting about 30 mins ago and then out of no where........ my phone froze. I had to do my first battery pull ever since owning my hero, and it was terrifying.

It happened about an hour right after I flashed fresh 2.0d.

Has anyone else had this issue?

pseudoremora

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
So I was mid texting about 30 mins ago and then out of no where........ my phone froze. I had to do my first battery pull ever since owning my hero, and it was terrifying.

This is expected to happen sometimes, especially when testing new ROM's, don't worry. It's happened to me before and probably everyone else. You did the right thing by taking the battery out. It's pretty hard to brick the Hero, unless you try to update/change the raido -- otherwise, keep playing around.

onejoo1

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Dropping it in a toilet or on concrete would be much more horrible ;) An occasional reset is par for the course with any device.

:p I know, I was just over exaggerating, but it did feel quite traumatic at the time.

I used to own a WM Touch pro before so I understand how necessary a battery pull can be.

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site

"I recommend you stop being such a f@9907. You're in the back seat" ;)
~Old School~

lol

But in all seroiusness, its inevidible that you'll have to do one every once in a while. Sometimes you just gotta refresh that piece...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadeharper