Togliere scorrimento/trascinamento su chiamata in arrivo

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Ciao, ho questo grosso problema su Oppo a16 appena acquistato, in utilizzo di mio padre (persona anziana di 87 anni). Mio padre vorrebbe rispondere semplicemente alle telefonate che arrivano toccando col dito lo schermo oppure su "rispondi" in verde nella doppia schermata di scelta verde/rosso. Invece appare sempre l'opzione di scorrere il dito e trascinamento verso l'alto.. tra l'altro in una schermata senza troppi colori.. grigio/bianca.. dove mio padre va in confusione e spesso e volentieri non riesce a rispondere alla telefonata.. ho provato in tutti i modi ad inserire la modalità di risposta piu semplice .. cercando sulle impostazioni, installando varie app a riguardo.. niente da fare! torna inesorabilmente la stessa modalità di risposta che complica la vita a mio padre! c'è un modo per impostare la modalità di risposta come vuole lui e togliere definitivamente la modalità scorrimento/trascinamento?? o mi devo rassegnare? l'ho acquistato da poco su amazon e potrei tranquillamente fare il reso senza spese.. ma prima volevo cercare di capire se voi potevate trovarmi una soluzione definitiva ed efficace! Ho chiesto a supporto ufficiale Oppo stamattina e mi hanno risposto che dipende dalle impostazioni di google e loro non possono fare nulla.. qualcuno può aiutarmi a risolvere questo assurdo problema??
grazie mille! 😉

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! From Google Translate: "Remove swipe / drag on incoming call. Hi, I have this big problem on newly purchased Oppo a16, in use by my father (87 years old person). My father would like to simply answer the phone calls that arrive by touching the screen with his finger or on "answer" in green in the double green / red selection screen. Instead, the option to slide your finger and drag upwards always appears .. among other things in a screen without too many colors .. gray / white .. where my father gets confused and often fails to respond to the phone call .. I tried in every way to enter the simplest answer mode .. looking on the settings, installing various apps about it .. nothing to do! the same way of answering that complicates my father's life returns inexorably! is there a way to set the response mode as he wants and permanently remove the scroll / drag mode ?? or do I have to resign myself? I recently bought it on amazon and I could easily return it free of charge .. but first I wanted to try to understand if you could find me a definitive and effective solution! I asked Oppo official support this morning and they replied that it depends on the google settings and they can't do anything .. can someone help me to solve this absurd problem ??a thousand thanks!"

Check the Accessibility menu in the system settings to see if there's an option to answer with a single button press or a voice command.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLACKminded