Too many choices

STEMALO

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
As you all know the sheer number of Android devices is getting out of hand. This is a good thing as it offers choices and competition which in turn the user gets most bang for the buck.
That being said, when i purchase something i like the satisfaction of knowing that i have a kick ass machine.
I am currently a BB user (forced by work) and i have an iPhone (personal). Been looking to change to Android but every time i decide on a model i hear that a better one will be out in a month or so later. So i wait and wait. I was contemplating waiting for the new Dual-Core when i just saw that Quad-Cores are on their way.
Most of us, including myself, cannot upgrade every year or so, which makes deciding a real brainteaser.
Android Central forum users, can you help me decide. I an planning on getting a new phone no later than end of April.
What should i get?

thanks for all your help.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, STEMALO.
Welcome to the forum.

Look at it like this... No matter which phone you buy it's going to be override by the next phone either a month, six months, or a year. Depending on which carrier you're with at this time read up on the phones that they have available and figure out which one fulfills your daily needs. There are always going to be better and newer phones out there - but the one you have now is the one doing the job for you.

Whenever it's time for you to upgrade.. there might be a phone available that catches your eyes - just like the one you have.

I hope you make that switch to Android as soon as possible.

Good Luck

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
You'll make yourself nuts doing that. There's nothing you can do about the rabidly evolving phone tech, just pick the best phone out there for you at the moment, android devs usually have your back till the next upgrade.

Don't worry about quad core, get the best new dual core and don't worry about it.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Like SUB-dawg said, the most important thing to look at is carriers in your area. You don't want to be stuck for 2 years with crummy coverage. Then, choose a device. And as others have said, you'll drive yourself crazy if you keep waiting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yura32