Took four months but Android has grown on me.

ashakouri1

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I switched from the Pre/WebOS to Android about 4 months ago and I can finally say that it has grown on me.

The primary reason for the switch was the lack of app support for WebOS and the terrible build quality, I was literally on my 5th Pre by the time I gave up.

I still like WebOS, but as I was watching the hands-on with the Pre 3 on Engadget, I looked at my EVO and think that overall it is a great OS and phone.

I don't want to rank the OSes, as each has their own attributes. But the widget for the music is amazing, just pressing the play button, not having to launch an app and stuff. Along with app development and google integration.

I still want to look over the Pre 3, and might switch if enough app support is involved. But Android is a great OS.

I still have no clue why people buy the iPhone though, aside from the aesthetics of the phone and app development, there is no reason why anyone would pick the iPhone over Android.

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, but I had to. . .

picard-android.jpg

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the Incredible and I think it is better than the iphone too. My hairstylist was over the other day and she has the iphone and asked to see my Incredible . She has seen it before but she wanted to hold it and I trusted her with it. She thought it was awesome ! She won't leave AT&T though. She does love her iphone but she did like my Incredible.

mordbane

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about Android trumping iOS. Other than customization and Flash (which are biggies) iOS wipes Android in every other category (battery life, speed, more actual apps (how many apps are on the Market once you take away free versions, themes, wallpapers, etc.), games (thank you hardware acceleration), etc). I can see why people prefer Apple, if I weren't such a tinkerer I probably would to.

Sent from my grubby hand

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao