Took just over 9hrs to charge battery to full from zero

exsterminator

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Is this normal? This was using the USB cable in the wall charger that came with the phone and not using the phone at all during the charging process . . .

I have requested a replacement battery since I struggle to make it through a day with very light usage and have followed all recommendations for extending battery life such as screen brightness, static wallpaper, no GPS or Wifi etc.

ninnghizzida

May 18, 2011
Visit site
4 hours is normal, not over 9 hours. Although the Infuse battery is larger, therefore requiring longer charging times, I think over 9 hours is too much. Once I charged it completely from my PC's USB port and it took about 7 hours. I think you got a defective cable or a defective battery. Maybe someone with more experience can chime in.

Make sure you turn off the wifi GPS from settings, that kills your battery since it is constantly sending updates to Google.

Luis

SniperTANKez

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine did the same thing 2 days ago. i thought i was going to need to get a new phone. It wouldn't charge it all (at least it didn't look like it on the battery icon) for like 5 hours. then it finally went and all seems normal now. It was pretty weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61