"Touchwiz Home Stopped"

aishat

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,

Please i need help, my galaxy tab 3 8.0 just started showing this "unfortunately, Touchwiz home has stopped", it pops up whenever i press the home botton. I cant access the applications, and it doesnt stay home for more than 2secs, it just suddenly goes dark, then shows touchwiz home has stopped. Im worried, i dont want to format it because i would lose alot of stuffs and have no way to back them up. Please help, im open to suggestions, thanks in advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys,

Please i need help, my galaxy tab 3 8.0 just started showing this "unfortunately, Touchwiz home has stopped", it pops up whenever i press the home botton. I cant access the applications, and it doesnt stay home for more than 2secs, it just suddenly goes dark, then shows touchwiz home has stopped. Im worried, i dont want to format it because i would lose alot of stuffs and have no way to back them up. Please help, im open to suggestions, thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums! I would try rebooting into recovery and clearing cache.
I am not sure if this will work for the Tab 3, but try this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html
Follow instructions for the S3.

Pola Tepuke

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello i have a problem to my tab 3 but i need help from any body.the problem in this tab appears(TouchWiz Home has stop)so i cannot open application inside the tab please i need help thank s