Touhwiz 4.0 Lockscreen Question

jyong80

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I just got the EP4GT 2 days ago and have a quick question regarding the lockscreen. I tried searching but couldn't find the answer. Whenever SMS messages come in I have the option on the lockscreen to swipe anotification tab on the lockscreen to the left to go straight to the messaging app to view them. However, I can't recall whether or not when email messages come in whether you have that same ability to swipe a notification tab also and go straight to the stock email app. Can anyone advise me if there is. I just want to make sure as I seem to recall there was and I haven't seen that tab come up in a while even though I am getting all my email. Maybe I think I did see such a tab and I never actually did. Thanks in advance.

iSlackerz

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just got the EP4GT 2 days ago and have a quick question regarding the lockscreen. I tried searching but couldn't find the answer. Whenever SMS messages come in I have the option on the lockscreen to swipe anotification tab on the lockscreen to the left to go straight to the messaging app to view them. However, I can't recall whether or not when email messages come in whether you have that same ability to swipe a notification tab also and go straight to the stock email app. Can anyone advise me if there is. I just want to make sure as I seem to recall there was and I haven't seen that tab come up in a while even though I am getting all my email. Maybe I think I did see such a tab and I never actually did. Thanks in advance.

Emails do not show up on the lock screen, but you can use an app like Widget Locker to add that functionality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis