Track ball question

Night Train

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Somewhere I read that the trackball was supposed to display different colors for different notifications. The time I had the T-Mobile version I only saw it flash a white light. Did I miss something?

yurizyx

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Somewhere I read that the trackball was supposed to display different colors for different notifications. The time I had the T-Mobile version I only saw it flash a white light. Did I miss something?
it is based on the board revisions of the track ball sensor. Some of the LED can illuminate different colors for different notifications, but basically bud, what you have in your phone is just plain white LED.:)

BobbyPhoenix

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
it is based on the board revisions of the track ball sensor. Some of the LED can illuminate different colors for different notifications, but basically bud, what you have in your phone is just plain white LED.:)

Since 2.3.4 my N1 blinks different colors for certain functions. White for calls, blue for texts, green for voice mail. I'm sure there is a change log some where to find, but it does blink different colors now.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Since 2.3.4 my N1 blinks different colors for certain functions. White for calls, blue for texts, green for voice mail. I'm sure there is a change log some where to find, but it does blink different colors now.

Yes that was part of the update instead of a led flashing to alert of things they use the track ball instead

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Yahoo mail app flashes purple so color is accessible to apps. Hopefully the next version of Android allows the user to customize notification color for different alerts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kooglmebtch08