Transfer from s10 ro oneplus

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi.
I havet a s10 with Broken screen, and smart switch not working.
Cant see, want to transfer apps/fotos tablettsettings/contacts etc. To a new One+pro 8.
No fun att all this Google dissable all cloud backup. Whitout My contol.
My latest is from My s9 and it is i who sidor manulaly.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Smart Switch is only useful for transferring TO a Samsung phone, not from a Samsung phone to a non-Samsung phone.

What do you mean that Google disabled your cloud backup without your control? Are your photos backed up to Google Photos in the cloud, at least?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
OnePlus have, or at least had, their own switching software. You're going to need to do something like connect the S10 to an external monitor or use TalkBack to allow it to pull data though.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
As @fuzzylumpkin suggested you should be able to use an included data transfer utility that's on your new OnePlus phone. But it does require your old Samsung S10 to be functional and the screen showing so you can allow/deny any prompts to allow any file transfer to take place. You can't just do something like transfer your user account data by wishing it to happen, there's going to be some interaction on your part involved.
So more details please about just what you mean by 'broken screen'. Are you implying the display itself is damaged and not visible? Or is it just cracked or otherwise banged up and touch screen interface is still working? Did you have a lock screen enabled on your S10? If using the fingerprint reader or face lock than you might be able to log into your user account but if using a password or pattern without a working screen that's a problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463