Transferring Gallery from Droid Razr HD to Mac

Stephanie McNear

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a Droid Razr HD and I can't transfer images from my gallery to my Mac. They aren't in internal storage, they do not show up in mac file transfer download, Image Capture does not detect my phone as even existing, I've already download the Motorola Device Storage...this is impossible!! How do I connect my phone to my computer and just drag and drop all my photos as an album???

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a Droid Razr HD and I can't transfer images from my gallery to my Mac. They aren't in internal storage, they do not show up in mac file transfer download, Image Capture does not detect my phone as even existing, I've already download the Motorola Device Storage...this is impossible!! How do I connect my phone to my computer and just drag and drop all my photos as an album???
Welcome to the forums! It looks like your Mac is not seeing the device when its connected. You should be able to connect the device via cable to the Mac then connect mass storage on the pull-down menu of the phone. This should enable an icon on your desktop for the phone, which should show up like a mass storage device.

If this doesn't, then you'll need to appropriate drivers installed. Start here: Android.com then download the device drivers from Motorola for the Droid Razr HD: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_detail/a_id/90853/p/30,6720,8448

Let us know if you have further questions. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tellu