Transferring photos from S4 to computer

kandi707

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I have done this many times before. But now for some reason I don't seem to be able to do so. I plug the phone in but nothing whatsoever happens. In the past I believe I had to change the USB settings but have looked everywhere (trust me on that one!!) but cannot locate anything for this. any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Try a different cable. If not, try a different computer. If not, the microUSB port in the phone might have one (or both) data pin(s) not connected. Regardless of the setting in the phone, the computer should recognize that a USB device has been connected, even if you haven't installed a driver for the device in the computer. (Plug into a port on the computer, not on a USB hub.)

kandi707

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Thank you sooooo much! Yep,different cord did the trick. Wish I could remember those simple things to try before I end up all frustrated. Thanks again!

Allyman

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. I tried 3 different USB cables and two different computers. The PC will not recognize my Verizon S4 the way it used to in the past. It makes the sound when the USB is connected, but that's it!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexa soundzen