Transferring Whatsapp conversation history from Blackberry to S4 Mini. Help and advice please?

SilverRocket88

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello, so i'm helping someone switch from a Blackberry Curve to a Samsung S4 Mini

Now then, i already know how to transfer the old Whatsapp conversations over to the new device but the problem is we have already set up Whatsapp on the new phone and already have some conversations.

Is there a way to merge the conversations that we're transferring over so that we have a complete conversation history?

Cheers! :D

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Never used WhatsApp. Are the conversations kept in a flat file or a database? (They can be merged in either case, but how you do it depends on what kind of file they're in.)

SilverRocket88

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Never used WhatsApp. Are the conversations kept in a flat file or a database? (They can be merged in either case, but how you do it depends on what kind of file they're in.)

Thanks for your response on this 'Rukbat' . I'm not sure how the file is stored... Anyway, regardless to that, this is no longer an issue. (Phones has since changed!)

I don't think there is/was a way to merge the conversations.

Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arthemas