Transformer Pad Getting Sluggish

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I've had my Tf300 for a few months now, but I feel like it has gotten slow. It's depressing for a Tegra 3 device...
So anyone else having a similar experience?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

knighthonor

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
yes I have the same problem with mine. some reason mine is full and cant transfer files to SD card.
And it continues to keep trying to download more and more games and apps on its own. had to delete and delete. I have many 3D games I like to keep since I paid for them, and was the main kind of gaming I wanted on the tablet. But now its slowing down.
Trying to figure out a way to stop it from downloading the same apps over and over by itself. And figure out a way to speed things up!!

rich_halvorson

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. I've had my Tf300 for a few months now, but I feel like it has gotten slow. It's depressing for a Tegra 3 device...
So anyone else having a similar experience?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I don't think any amount of cache cleaning is going to help, maybe a custom ROM and actually using a fast microSD card to run some of the data from there.
I think the problem is that ASUS chose crap storage controllers for all of the transformers.
Read this:
Potential I/O Bottleneck Fix for the Transformer Prime – xda-developers
It looks like no amount of software changes will fix this, think it's time I start investigating ROM's that use external microsd for my tf300.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't think any amount of cache cleaning is going to help, maybe a custom ROM and actually using a fast microSD card to run some of the data from there.
I think the problem is that ASUS chose crap storage controllers for all of the transformers.
Read this:
Potential I/O Bottleneck Fix for the Transformer Prime ? xda-developers
It looks like no amount of software changes will fix this, think it's time I start investigating ROM's that use external microsd for my tf300.

Another thing to keep in mind: It's just like any HDD. The rule is: More files, less speed.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Why do you need to cry? You cleared App Cache, not App Data, right? RIGHT!? :eek:

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanthan23