Trouble syncing Contacts to Audi 3G MMI

FastMoneyPlaya

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody had trouble syncing their contacts to an Audi over Bluetooth? I've got a 2010 Audi with 3G MMI, and my contacts aren't syncing from the phone to the car. I've tried a few time, but so far no luck...

I never had a problem with my Blackberry syncing, it was seamless. So I'm not sure if it's a bug with the Audi or the phone???

FastMoneyPlaya

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I just fixed the problem and thought I'd let everybody know the solution. First I deleted the device (Droid Bionic) from the Audi MMI and started from scratch. I re-paired the Bionic to the Audi and everything worked fine. While I was pairing the phone, I heard a "Droid" notification coming from the phone and noticed their was a notification (in the top notification bar) that prompted me to "always" allow the Audi to access my contacts. I checked this off and now I am good to go.

I think the problem I was having was due to the fact that I may not have noticed the notification in the top bar since this is my first Android device and I'm still getting used to it. I hope this helps anybody having a similar problem....

Archerdude

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I just fixed the problem and thought I'd let everybody know the solution. First I deleted the device (Droid Bionic) from the Audi MMI and started from scratch. I re-paired the Bionic to the Audi and everything worked fine. While I was pairing the phone, I heard a "Droid" notification coming from the phone and noticed their was a notification (in the top notification bar) that prompted me to "always" allow the Audi to access my contacts. I checked this off and now I am good to go.

I think the problem I was having was due to the fact that I may not have noticed the notification in the top bar since this is my first Android device and I'm still getting used to it. I hope this helps anybody having a similar problem....

I had the same issue but it was with my Kenwood X-995 Deck. Glad you got it going.