Trouble With Video Camera and Contacting Google

Matthew Upton

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I really like my N4, but the video camera rarely works. The record "button" does nothing most of the time, prompting me to reboot the phone. This temporarily fixes the problem, but the issue shortly thereafter reappears. Videos shot during the rare times that the camera does work, won't play either.

I was going to contact Google Play about this, but I don't see how to do so. The dedicated contact for Devices Help is completely blank and when I try to get them to call me, there aren't any options under the drop down box marked "product" so I can't complete the form.

Has anyone else had this issue with the camera? Also, for those of you who contacted Google regarding N4 problems, how did you do it?

Thanks.

SoCalT

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Call Google Play device support
To talk to a member of the Google Play team, call 855-836-3987. Our support team is available 24/7.

Matthew Upton

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if the Play Store Help site was messed up or something the first time I tried, but this time the Devices Help tab wasn't simply empty. I called and Google is sending a replacement phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomeoCatcher