Try OTA Again?

Fahrenheit

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
I got an OTA notification on my Nexus 6. It gave me an option to "Install Now" or "Later." I tapped Later. Now my System Updates says I'm up to date. How can I get the OTA notification to come back? I don't want to sideload it. Thanks!

Fahrenheit

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I've rebooted and gone through that mumbo jumbo about stopping/clearing Google Services Framework, then dialing that *#*# number. No dice.

QuantamPulse

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. Never seen that situation before so I was wondering if it was something to do with the Nexus line in particular. Had the update show last night and was going to delay it until I got home and back on WIFI. Now it says that there is no update available no matter how matter how often I check or reboot.

Hasbrobot

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I've rebooted and gone through that mumbo jumbo about stopping/clearing Google Services Framework, then dialing that *#*# number. No dice.

The framework trick doesn't work anymore. That's a thing of the past.

Posted via the Android Central App

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
A lot of us have downloaded and updated supposedly to see nothing happens. No version or build change. Expect this is a Google issue and will be resolved in near future. Most who seem to have upgraded appear to have done so by using factory image not ota. Mine appeared ota, but after downloading nothing.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
The build number does change.
Original is LRX210. Update is LRX22C.

Fixes/Enhancements:
Android update to assure all Google applications can be installed properly.
Enhancements to device call stability.
Fixes an application install issue.
Fixes modem issue.
Software version: LRX22C

Mav. :cool:

wsrobert

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and got the OTA notification. But I snoozed it, and can't get it back.

Going through the same problem. But I attempted to download and install when the battery was too low - even though plugged into the charger. Walked away to let it charge before trying again - and now its gone. Bah!

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I am on AT&T. I got the update notice, but it said I didn't have enough juice to install. I plugged in and clicked " update". It started the countdown to restart and then went to the "your device is up to date" screen. I don't get it...

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
The build number does change.
Original is LRX210. Update is LRX22C.

Fixes/Enhancements:
Android update to assure all Google applications can be installed properly.
Enhancements to device call stability.
Fixes an application install issue.
Fixes modem issue.
Software version: LRX22C

Mav. :cool:

And the biggest issue of all, random reboots, completely unaddressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laivas