trying to downgrade 2.3.4 to 2.3.3 fail

kingofny#IM

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
im trying to downgrade 2.3.4 and when im in cmd.exe and try to run adb devices it says "adb is not recognized as a internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

any suggestions as what this might be cuz im not use to using cmd.exe and this is my first experience trying to downgrade

Blauman

May 23, 2011
Visit site
If you just type in "adb" in the command window and "adb" doesnt reside in the folder you are currently in then it will not work. Where did you put all the files at on your computer? I recommend putting them in a folder on the root of the hard drive and name it something simple then go back to the command window and go that folder and try running it again. Also have you looked and/or downloaded the package that was on XDA that does everything for you??

HerlexAnder

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
i figured out what i did wrong.....thank you both for trying to help....downgrading now then rooting :D :cool:

hello, im new to this, i saw your comment and i want to do exactly what you did, i have an htc evo 3D, the european version, when i bought it, i noticed it was rooted already and with 2.3.4, but i would want to downgrade to 2.3.3 as you did, but i have no clue how to. would you tell me how you did it? and what tools do i need?

thank you so much.

djaquez21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
hello, im new to this, i saw your comment and i want to do exactly what you did, i have an htc evo 3D, the european version, when i bought it, i noticed it was rooted already and with 2.3.4, but i would want to downgrade to 2.3.3 as you did, but i have no clue how to. would you tell me how you did it? and what tools do i need?

thank you so much.

Not exactly the place for an EVO 3D... But if you're already rooted, then all you need to do is flash a custom recovery and install a ROM based off 2.3.3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2