Trying to fix battery problem

esrakes24

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to fix my battery problem with gunnermike53's "How To Battery". when i go into recovery it's blue and there is no "Advanced>clear battery stats" in the options. Do i use this file "cwm-recovery-ALL.tar" and if so, do i just install it using Odin the same way i did to put SC26 on there, only using above mentioned file through the PDA button.? Also any other tips or threads to improve batt life

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
So did you use droidxcon's SC2.6 package? If so the latest clockwork mod recovery is already on there, you need to reboot to recovery blue and press the home button on update.zip then it shud bring you to recovery red.

Reactions: esrakes24

esrakes24

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
So did you use droidxcon's SC2.6 package? If so the latest clockwork mod recovery is already on there, you need to reboot to recovery blue and press the home button on update.zip then it shud bring you to recovery red.

this worked, however when i scroll to advanced and press the home key the screen just turns black? had to pull the battery out to restart

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
this worked, however when i scroll to advanced and press the home key the screen just turns black? had to pull the battery out to restart

Oh well you dont use the home key when you're in red CWM use power button to select and menu button to go back. Next time if you accidently press the home key, to get out of the black screen press it again.

esrakes24

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Oh well you dont use the home key when you're in red CWM use power button to select and menu button to go back. Next time if you accidently press the home key, to get out of the black screen press it again.

ahh ok, thank you for schooling the noob, lol, THANKS ;)

therent

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I think i crapped my pants the first time i hit the home button in red recovery and turned the screen off, i thought i broke it. LOL

chancock82

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I reboot to recovery (blue) and scroll down to update.zip and hit home button. It reboots right back to blue recovery. I cant get to red recovery. I have the droidxcon 2.6 nonvoodoo

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I reboot to recovery (blue) and scroll down to update.zip and hit home button. It reboots right back to blue recovery. I cant get to red recovery. I have the droidxcon 2.6 nonvoodoo

You have to put the update.zip file on the base of your sd card. Either you don't have it on your sd card at all or it is in the wrong place.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to fix my battery problem with gunnermike53's "How To Battery". when i go into recovery it's blue and there is no "Advanced>clear battery stats" in the options. Do i use this file "cwm-recovery-ALL.tar" and if so, do i just install it using Odin the same way i did to put SC26 on there, only using above mentioned file through the PDA button.? Also any other tips or threads to improve batt life

Just to give you some good info about the threads, if you had posted this question at the end of Gunner's thread that would have brought Gunner's thread to the top of page 1 of all the thread pages instead of it being buried on page 9 like it currently is because we have NINE other separate threads all asking about battery life. And when you post in Gunner's thread and bring it to the front page everyone else who is having battery life issues will be able to see Gunner's thread. And the more experienced and knowledgeable members, advisers, and moderators will see that someone just posted a new comment in the thread and be able to help you. So by posting in a previous thread on the same topic you help yourself and the other members at AC at the same time. Just some friendly FYI to help you get the most out of the forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463