Trying to recover deleted pictures

kmd525

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to recover deleted photos from my android phone so I downloaded the Remo Recover for Android software. Problem is when I plug in my phone, open the usb mass storage, and click Recover Deleted Files, it says, "Android device not connected! A Cable might be unplugged!" My computer is recognizing the device, but for some reason it's still saying this but I know it doesn't have anything to do with the cable. Any suggestions about what to do..

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to recover deleted photos from my android phone so I downloaded the Remo Recover for Android software. Problem is when I plug in my phone, open the usb mass storage, and click Recover Deleted Files, it says, "Android device not connected! A Cable might be unplugged!" My computer is recognizing the device, but for some reason it's still saying this but I know it doesn't have anything to do with the cable. Any suggestions about what to do..

WElcome to the forums!

You can try making sure your drivers for your phone is up to date on your PC. Other than that as far as I knew, once you deleted something on Android, that was it. It's gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol