turbo shuts down hard to resyart

Greg Vanvalkenburg

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
My turbo was about a week old let it sit for a few hrs picked it up it was deaheld power button down several times finally hit pwr and volume down several tes and it would start this happened 3 times in a week took phone back and exchanged yesterday today the new phone did the same thing anyone having this problem?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If it's happening on two different units, I would wonder if something you keep installing is causing the instability. Try booting into Safe Mode, which prevents 3rd party apps from starting up. Use it for a while this way--if you don't encounter the shutdowns, then start opening apps one by one, and see if and when the problem recurs. Restart the Device in Safe Mode DROID TURBO by Motorola | Verizon Wireless

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Try clearing the system cache. One of the members created a detailed post on how to do it, even correcting the method on Motorola's website.

riverbum

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem actually. At times, the phone freezes and I cannot hang up a call and once I hang up, the phone shuts down. I then have to do a restart and that takes several tries of pushing the button and restarting. Came online to see if I am the only one who has this issue and plan on calling Verizon today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SCZ