anon(12496)

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
So what are some of the favorite TV shows and series of the A/C forumites? To kick off this thread here are some that I enjoy / enjoyed, have on DVD, etc. :

House MD, Firefly, Gray's anatomy, Dollhouse, Doctor Who (new series, haven't seen any old episodes yet, but I'm planning to watch some), South Park, Metalocalypse (very NSFW!)
If I think up any other I'll add them later.

So anything you'd like to share? Any recommendations for those evenings spent on the couch? :)

weirdkid

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
There's a big list.

NCIS, CSI (All of them), Burn Notice, House, Scrubs, Psych, Criminal Minds, Bones, Lie to Me, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Futurama, King of the Hill, American Dad, South Park, Yes Dead, King of Queens, Just Shoot Me.

Kids show: iCarly, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Spongebob.

And a bunch more.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I watch the psych episodes at my leisure on my Hero
other than that:
The Marriage Ref- makes me realize my life could be worse, I could be married
Mythbusters when randomly flipping through channels
Family Guy ""
Robot Chicken ""
I haven't had a steady cable connection for the past year due to moving around month to month. I even went 2 months entirely void of TV cause there wasn't any (Post cutout of Antenna TV without digital converter box, Pre Apache Tribe paying Direct TV bill... or internet bill for that matter).
Hannah Montana... JK

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Here's my list
Sports, Two and a half men, deadliest catch, kitchen nightmares, 24, survivor, and anything on the discovery channel.

R

Roy Aguilera

House, Myth Busters, Scrubs, Biggest Loser and a ton of cartoons.
Sit with my 4 year old and watch a ton of cartoons together. ;)

anon(12496)

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey, that's a nice list of shows, everyone. Thanks for sharing, I'll check out a few. Now here's a question: Does anyone convert their shows to their android phone? If yes, any advice? Is it watchable on a circa 3 ~ 3.5 inch screen at all?

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Criminal Minds
NCIS
NCIS: LA
Law & Order (all of them)
Three 1/2 Men... funny!!!

I don't watch TV much though, so CM is pretty much the only show I d/l the new episodes that come on Wednesdays and watch when I get a chance.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Well Psych full episodes are available in the Sprint TV. Some have also gotten Hulu to work on the Hero as well (I'm not one of them). I have my lectures that I downloaded from itunes U and i just copy/pasted it to my SD card and it works fine, too. Dunno about paid shows though.

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Sports
Chuck
The Office
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
And a guilty pleasure that I've been watching since I was a little kid... WWE... yes I know its fake lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felichino