Two Odd Bluetooth Issues

John Merson

Jan 24, 2023
Visit site
I have searched for hours on this site and other websites to try to find answer to my questions.

I have a Pixel 7 and I am having some odd issues connecting to Bluetooth on my 2015 RAM 1500 Uconnect system.

Issue #1) My first issue is hard to explain. My Bluetooth works great in my truck. Never drops, Never stutters, or never disconnects. The issue comes from the first two or three seconds of a sound coming from my phone is muted (or gets skipped) when I am NOT playing music.

Yup, as long as my phone is producing audio then it will never skip a beat but once my audio stops and starts again, the first 2-3 seconds will be unheard.

Example, I need to have music streaming to have navigation on. If my music is playing then I will hear the "Turn right on Elm street" but if I don't have music on, I will not hear anything because the whole audio clip is less the 2-3 seconds. If I get lucky or the street name is long I might hear "street".

Issue #2) when in my truck, if I use my assistant. I NEVER hear my assistants audio. I don't know if it is related to issue #1 or not. But I never have heard my assistant over my Bluetooth truck speakers. I have to guess when my assistant has stopped talking to try to say an input.

Any one have any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke