UK owners, how much did your N1 cost?

Dan C#WN

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I've delayed for a "few short weeks" for vodafone to get their act together over here in the UK but I'm getting increasingly impatient. I was wondering if there are any UK N1 owners here and if so : how much were you charged for your N1 in total?

One of the reasons for waiting for the UK version was to have multi touch in the browser but I guess that's not a problem anymore :D . The only other thing holding me back (assuming the cost including duty and stuff isn't to high) is the warranty. It would be pretty annoying having to send it back to the states to get repaired if something goes wrong. Does anyone here know if I'd have to? Or would I be able to get it repaired over here assuming it comes out. I was hoping that when vodafone release it I'd have just been able to walk in to a shop if it breaks but who knows when it'll be out...

Anyway, any answers appreciated. The sooner I can buy this thing the sooner I stop wasting so much of my life on reviews :p

Postal Dude

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
There is a HTC repair/warranty facility here in the UK. So that would not be a problem.

Iv had my N1 for just over a week now, and still no sign of a tax/duty import charge... heres hoping that doesnt show up haha.

As for cost it was ?363.16. Including delivery and a UK specific charger

Joene

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
If the express service didn't charge you upon delivery, chances are good that you are never going to get the bill...

Dan C#WN

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
?599.99 at play!

Thanks for the replies.

I just got an email from play with this link [okay I can't paste links yet but just go to play.com and search for nexus one.]

If that price is true than it's a big rip off. Even with VAT I'm better of getting it from the US.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrBrown