UK related - didn't receive the 3pm emergency alert system test

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else in the UK with an S23 Ultra have this issue?

My A53 5G business mobile received the notification with zero issues (albeit on EE) whereas my S23U on Three didnt.

Settings are as they should be (ie nothing changed from factory, so all set to receive) and the S23U is bang up to date

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Apparently this was an issue for quite a few people. Is there anything our current government can't fork up? lol.
EDIT: So we don't have a swear filter anymore? does this mean we're allowed to swear now ? I edited my post to comply with "Good Place" standards

EDIT 2: I'm actually thinking this may have been intentional... everyone who I have heard didn't receive the alert, including you OP, had another device close by that did... .

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan_B1979

X5XRxi

Apr 23, 2023
Visit site
Anyone else in the UK with an S23 Ultra have this issue?

My A53 5G business mobile received the notification with zero issues (albeit on EE) whereas my S23U on Three didnt.

Settings are as they should be (ie nothing changed from factory, so all set to receive) and the S23U is bang up to date

...same here (S22U) -- you have got to contact Samsung via their members' app, as in:
Samsung Members
>> Support
>> Text chat

...and provide them with your:
Serial#
IMEI#

...so that they push a firmware update "over the air" in the next 24-48 hrs...
(apparently this is an issue they are aware of & are actively working on)

Del1701

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Three of us in my family all received the alert, on my s23 ultra, my wifes A53 5G and my daughters note 8 but it stuffed up my calls and text messaging afterwards. I couldn't send or receive texts until I turned off the emergency alerts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej