Unable to Open Links or Send Mail

LB07740

Nov 4, 2022
Visit site
I have a Pixel 6 XL running Android 13. Not sure when this started happening, but I have two issues that are driving me crazy.

1) I am unable to send messages from Gmail on my phone. After composing and hitting send there is no record of the message in any folder and the message is never received.

2) This may be specific to Facebook and the messaging app, but when I click on a URL nothing happens. Links open fine from something like Twitter.

Thomas_George

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
Does Outlook or any other email app other than Gmail work well on your Pixel 6? If yes, just uninstall your Gmail app and then install the latest version again from Google Play Store. Good luck to you.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a Pixel 6 XL running Android 13. Not sure when this started happening, but I have two issues that are driving me crazy.

1) I am unable to send messages from Gmail on my phone. After composing and hitting send there is no record of the message in any folder and the message is never received.

2) This may be specific to Facebook and the messaging app, but when I click on a URL nothing happens. Links open fine from something like Twitter.
I haven't been happy with the Gmail app since I upgraded to the Pixel 6Pro.

I am able to send email on it. Unfortunately, it clocks and hangs a lot. I've been using 3rd party mail apps and they work well. I like mymail.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using AC Forums mobile app