Unfortunately, Nova Launcher has stopped?

Aesthete18

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I think I got it figured out, I should really stop freaking out and posting too quickly. Can someone tell me how to delete this post? So it's not unnecessarily appearing on the thread page.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think I got it figured out, I should really stop freaking out and posting too quickly. Can someone tell me how to delete this post? So it's not unnecessarily appearing on the thread page.

We could turn it around. How did you solve your problem? Your solution might help someone.

Aesthete18

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
We could turn it around. How did you solve your problem? Your solution might help someone.

I thought I had backed up the data, so I figured I'd just reinstall it and load back the data. Reinstalled it, but had to redo my homescreen. It's been working ever since. I think the key thing to remember here is to backup every theme you do after you create it. You never know when you might need it.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I thought I had backed up the data, so I figured I'd just reinstall it and load back the data. Reinstalled it, but had to redo my homescreen. It's been working ever since. I think the key thing to remember here is to backup every theme you do after you create it. You never know when you might need it.

Thank you for posting the solution. And yes, I agree that backing up that stuff, while not critical like other backups, can save some time.