Unicorn Beetle Pro doesn't work with wireless stand!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So i have the samsung fast wireless charging stand and it doesnt work with it. Apparently the case doesnt rest up against it enough to charge due to the bottom lip of the charger. Works fine without a case on.

Luckily i have the samsung super fast wireless charging pad but I'd prefer the stand because i used it as a clock too.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Haven't tried the stand, but works great on the trio pad. I'll have to try it on the stand at work tomorrow. I have the same case for at work.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Haven't tried the stand, but works great on the trio pad. I'll have to try it on the stand at work tomorrow. I have the same case for at work.

I used the pad last night and it charged just fine! So its the case with the sides being too wide it doesnt allow it to rest properly on the charger. My s21 ultra supcase worked though.

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
So i have the samsung fast wireless charging stand and it doesnt work with it. Apparently the case doesnt rest up against it enough to charge due to the bottom lip of the charger. Works fine without a case on.

Luckily i have the samsung super fast wireless charging pad but I'd prefer the stand because i used it as a clock too.

Which Samsung fast charging stand are you having this issue with? They've had a few stands over the years.

have you tried turning the phone in landscape mode and placing on the stand?

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I will say, I love the UB pro case, but it makes the phone so wide I can barely hold the phone with one hand. I have relatively large hands too. Sure beats paying Otterbox prices though.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I have a S22U and the Supcase Beetle Pro. Mine charges just fine on the Samsung 15W wireless charging stand. I have this model stand. And, it is fast wireless charging.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%2F6363901.p%3FskuId%3D6363901&token=MvAwSvbd

This is the one that I have. As you can see it's the lip on the bottom. Not a deal breaker or anything but I like using thick cases on my phones so I'll stick to the pad type.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%2F6363904.p%3FskuId%3D6363904&token=7YrMnavq

andee1517

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Have the same problem with a case I bought. Has the piece that slides across to protect camera and also has a kickstand. My stand is a Samsung but I forget which version.