Unlimited calling to ANY mobile on ANY carrier!

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I still don't get how it works.

So if you have a voice plan (which you need for this) what happens to those minutes? Do they just keep rolling over until you have like a billion minutes that you'll never use because of this new unlimited mobile to any mobile??

I guess those minutes will count to landlines, but still..... this seems really pointless to me.

Ryan Roland

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
this was their facebook post

AT&T
Attention chatterboxes! Starting tomorrow, AT&T customers can sign up for unlimited calling to ANY mobile number in the U.S.! If you have an unlimited messaging plan and a qualifying voice plan, you can talk as much as you want with Unlimited Mobile to Any Mobile FREE. Now it doesn’t matter if your latest long-distance love interest is on another carrier—better sign up before Valentine’s Day AT&T Messaging Unlimited Plans - Mobile to Any Mobile Plan - from AT&T

AT&T Mobile to Any Mobile Plan
Source: pub.vitrue.com
AT&T today announced customers can enjoy unlimited mobile calling to any mobile number in America. Unlimited Mobile to Any Mobile is available to AT&T customers with an unlimited messaging plan and a qualifying voice plan. Existing customers with an unlimited messaging plan can activate Mobile to Any Mobile by visiting AT&T Messaging Unlimited Plans - Mobile to Any Mobile Plan - from AT&T starting tomorrow.
about an hour ago via AT&T Publisher ? 184299 ? Like ? ? Share
See 1 more post from AT&T Publisher

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I still don't get how it works.

So if you have a voice plan (which you need for this) what happens to those minutes? Do they just keep rolling over until you have like a billion minutes that you'll never use because of this new unlimited mobile to any mobile??

I guess those minutes will count to landlines, but still..... this seems really pointless to me.

My guess is that the new mobile to mobile plan would not generate roll over minutes. You would probably have to choose the plan with roll overs or the mobile to mobile plan.

italianotampa

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
It looks like its an additional fee per month. The unlimited messaging costs $20 for individuals and $30 for the family plan.

Last edited:

hthighway

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
It's the same fee as I had before.
We had Unlimited Messaging on the Family Plan for $30 and all I did was select Unlimited Messaging with unlimited Mobile for the same $30.

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Yep, all it appears to be is substituting Unlimited Messaging with Unlimited Messaging with unlimited mobile to mobile minutes. The cost is the exact same, so unless I am missing something, it seems like it would just be beneficial to select the unlimited mobile to mobile option and nobody would ever run out of minutes. How many people out there actually use 450 (or more) minutes to landline phones?

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
According to what i know, you will still have rollover minutes for use with landline numbers. As far as costing any extras, if you already have unlimited text messaging, you will not be charged extra, you just have to call into AT&T to get them to change over the kind of plan

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Went to look at it, but it looks like I'd have to switch from my unlimited data/messaging plan over to this. So I'd lose my grandfathered unlimited plan in order to pay more for unlimited mobile to mobile. Or I'd just have to add an additional "unlimited messaging and mobile to mobile" for another $20. Thats just asinine.

They should have just put that on people's plans automatically.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Went to look at it, but it looks like I'd have to switch from my unlimited data/messaging plan over to this. So I'd lose my grandfathered unlimited plan in order to pay more for unlimited mobile to mobile. Or I'd just have to add an additional "unlimited messaging and mobile to mobile" for another $20. Thats just asinine.

They should have just put that on people's plans automatically.

Wrong, it will not make you loose your unlimited DATA plan, nor will it add more charges to your bill per month. It is going to be the same amount you are paying now. You just need to have CS change the plan package to make it so

spoiler61

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I got it also, it's a great thing, you only use minnutes to landlines, the CS that helped me was great, we lowerd my plan down to 700 mins, saving me $20 a month, and let me keep my 4000 RO minnutes just to make sure 700 would be good and I wouldnt go over...

Arktander

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I got it also, it's a great thing, you only use minutes to landlines, the CS that helped me was great, we lowered my plan down to 700 mins, saving me $20 a month, and let me keep my 4000 RO minutes just to make sure 700 would be good and I wouldn't go over...

You are fortunate to keep your minutes as I was told I would lose those if I changed plans. I was only told about this a few weeks ago by my local store. It basically replaces the "mobile to at&t mobile" plan. Was told you had to have the 700 minutes if you had the family plan plus the unlimited messaging. What's been helpful for us is that we've been able to add a couple lines and not increase the minutes to the next level. We were going to run out of the rollover minutes in a month or two and now we'll stay current.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InsideOk8439