[unlock question]

Pode43

Nov 29, 2023
Visit site
I have a maimeite note 30 plus and it's puk2 locked 9 more times to go and I don't have anyway to get in touch with the provider can anyone please help me!

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this post to become its own thread, since you posted it within your own Introductions thread.

PUK codes are related to the SIM card -- are you using your own SIM card, or is this the card that came with the phone? Did you get the phone brand new, or did someone else own it beforehan?

FYI, that phone is an off-brand knockoff phone, so unfortunately there's zero customer support, and there won't likely be anyone here who has experience with it.

Pode43

Nov 29, 2023
Visit site
I moved this post to become its own thread, since you posted it within your own Introductions thread.

PUK codes are related to the SIM card -- are you using your own SIM card, or is this the card that came with the phone? Did you get the phone brand new, or did someone else own it beforehan?

FYI, that phone is an off-brand knockoff phone, so unfortunately there's zero customer support, and there won't likely be anyone here who has experience with it.

Thank you for getting back with me and no it's a totally different Sim cars that my sister put in it and accidentally locked it up and I was really wanting to use it and I know that I was going to have to update the firmware and if I do that do you think it would take off the puk??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
t_rose